Membership Applications & Forms
Association Membership Forms
- REALTOR Membership Application Use this form to apply for membership in the Upstate Alliance of REALTORS®, which also makes you a member of the Indiana Association of REALTORS® and the National Association of REALTORS®.
- Designated REALTOR® Application Use this form to apply to become a Designated REALTOR®. A Designated REALTOR® is the individual designated in writing as the person responsible for all duties and obligations of Membership for a firm, including the obligation to arbitrate and payment of dues. The Designated REALTOR® must be a sole proprietor, partner, corporate officer, or branch office manager acting on behalf of the firm’s principal.
- Affiliate Membership Application Use this form to apply for affiliate membership with UPSTAR. An Affiliate Member typically provides a product or service that supports or complements the real estate industry such as a lender, inspector, title company, etc.
- Life REALTOR® Member Application Use this form if you are 65 years of age or better, and have been an active member in the Upstate Alliance of REALTORS® for 25 years or more. Life Members are not required to pay local Association dues and reserve all other privileges of membership.
- Participant Application Use this form if you are a new REALTOR® office applying for access to the MLS—not if you’re joining an established REALTOR® member’s office. Participants are Principal Brokers, typically the head of a real estate or appraisal firm. All Participants must be REALTOR® members of UPSTAR, or members in good standing with another REALTOR® Association. Participant applicants must provide a list of licensed individuals who are directly or indirectly affiliated with the applicant. Those affiliated “licensees” will become MLS Subscribers.
- Lockbox User Agreement Every agent who wishes to have a SentriCard to gain access to the electronic lockbox system is required to complete a Lockbox User Agreement signed by the Principal Broker and the agent. If an agent transfers to a different firm, a new Lockbox User Agreement is required.
- Affiliate Lockbox Agreement Affiliate members of UPSTAR who are also licensed inspectors or appraisers may obtain a SentriCard to access listings for the purpose of home inspections or appraisals. The qualified affiliate must complete and sign the required Affiliate Lockbox Agreement to obtain the SentriCard.
Dues and Fees